Saturday, 17 October 2015

My Fear Of Starfish

Hello!
Today I would like to share one of my deepest fears with you...
Starfish.
I know I sound crazy but honestly starfish are my biggest fear. I don't care if they're harmless (as far as I know) or that they cant see me so they won't hurt me, they scare the hell out of me.

Why they scare me-
They eat dead animals from the bottom of the ocean
They can get a disease where they eat their own limbs
They eat each other
They could grapple onto your arm!!!!
Their MOUTHS
They can be huge
They're like spiders of the ocean

"Starfish walking back to the water | Flagler Beach":
LOOK AT THE DEMONIC THING!!!

Oh, did I mention I almost stepped on one while snorkeling in France!
That was honestly one of the most scarring moments of my life.

Anyway, thank you for reading, feel free to tell me your fears.
I honestly hope i'm not alone on this one! 
I love you,
See you soon

-xxxx-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...