Wednesday, 2 September 2015

August Favorites

Hi!
You guys loved my last favorites post, so I thought i'd do another one!

*

1) My first favorite is Tanya Burr's 'Fairytale' eye shadow palette,  the colours are natural and the packaging is adorable!

*

2) My second favorite is a lip stain by the brand Seventeen in the colour 'Sleepover'.
I love this colour, but I don't like the lip balm on the other end as i'm scared it will break.

*

 3) My next favorite is this jumper from New Look, this is so warm and nice to wear this time of year as it is starting to get colder.

*

 4) My fourth favorite is Florence + The Machine's album 'How big, how blue, how beautiful'.
Although I loved this album as soon as it came out, I've been listening to it so much this month.

*

5) My favorite book of the month is Shane Dawson's book, Shane was the first youtuber I ever watched and always cheers me up, I never laughed out loud at a book before I read his.

*

6) My final favorite is my Cinderella mug, I have the Rapunzel mug too but this one is my favorite by far. I LOVE Disney so much so I was so happy when I got this mug as now I have some snazzy Disney mugs to drink my green tea from while watching a Disney movie with my Disney Tsum Tsums scattered around me, I really like Disney if you can't tell already.

*

I hope you liked this post!
See you soon,
-xxxx-

2 comments:

  1. Really cute post, and blog. Followed :)

    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...