Friday, 14 August 2015

My Favorite Fashion Trends

Hello besties!

Today, i'm going to be writing about my favorite fashion trends that have been picked up by the youth of today, example: me.
Anyway, lets get to it!

1)
JELLY SHOES!
(Image source)
I love jelly shoes so much! They're really comfortable, cheap and are great for the beach. Also I hate sandals because they hurt my feet, but these I love and are really comfortable.

 2)
BABYDOLL DRESSES!
(Image source)
I personally don't own one of these dresses, but I always think they look so pretty, I love this denim one.

3)
HIGH WAISTED SHORTS!
(Image source)
I LOVE high waisted shorts so much, they're so cute and look so nice with crop tops...

4)
CROP TOPS!
(Image source)
I really like crop tops, they are easy to mix and match with shorts, jeans and skirts.


And there we have it, my favorite fashion trends for this summer!
See you soon
-xxxx-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...