Wednesday, 1 July 2015

My music tastes

Hello!
From my blog and my interests, you would think I like cutesy boy bands or k-pop or something like that.
But in fact I like......wait for it......Punk/grunge rock music.....
I know that may seem like a huge surprise but I like how although how cute and girly at school, no one would expect me to like bands like 'Nirvana' or 'Fall Out Boy'.
I thought I would share some of my all time favorite albums...

Nirvana~Nevermind
A few songs I like from this album:
~Smells like teen spirit~
~In Bloom~
~Lithium~

Nirvana~Unplugged
A few songs I like from this album:
~About A Girl~
~Lake Of Fire~
~Something In The Way~

Arctic Monkeys~AM
A few songs I like from this album:
~Snap Out Of It~
~R U mine?~
~Do I wanna Know~

Fall Out Boy~American Beauty/American Psycho 
A few songs I like from this album:
~Centuries~
~Irresistible~
~Jet Pack Blues~

I hope you liked this post!
Tell me if yow want some more of my favorite albums and I might just do another one of these!
See you soon
-xxxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...