Tuesday, 28 July 2015

July Favorites!

OMG guys 
(dammit I told myself i'd never say 'OMG' in a post, I just did it,  which means in like 10 years i'll look back and be like: ''why the hell did I write 'OMG' in one of my posts, I was so weird'' anyway, back to the post...)
It's almost the the end of July already, which means it closer to CHRISTMAS!
Today i'm gonna talk about some of the stuff I've been loving this month...

*


1) 
My first favorite is this foundation in the colour 'ivory' by the brand 'Collection'.
I've been using this product everyday for a while now and it is honestly AMAZING! The colour is perfect for my pale skin and isn't thick on my face.

*


2)
My second product is Zoella's 'Candy Cream' body lotion, I've spoken about this in my last post along with my other Zoella (If you want to read that, Click here) this smells so good and feel so nice on my skin.

*


3)
The third product is this amazing shower gel by the brand 'Treaclemoon' and smells of coconuts (which I love). I use this everyday and because there is so much in the bottle.

*


4) 
My next product is some hair dye by the brand 'Bleach London', I bought the colour 'Bruised violet' because I read on their website that it a good colour for my natural hair. I love this brand but I think the dyes could be more pigmented.

*



5)
My next current obsession is a 'group' of books by youtubers, I love to collect these books because they're really fun just to pick up and read, i'm defiantly taking some of these on holiday with me.

*


6)
My final product is one I've been in love with for a while now, it's a lip balm by Vaseline, it smells like honey and keeps my lips nice and protected.

Bye!
See you soon!
-xxxx-

6 comments:

  1. amazing blog post the pics are so good. I have that foundation from collection and I fight it so light I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      This foundation is my new favorite! It's so good!!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the foundation! The body wash sounds great too! I really like your blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's stay in touch!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support!
      I'm definitely going to check out your blog!
      -xxxx-

      Delete
  3. Wow, I want to try all of these! I have been seeing the Queen Bee Vaseline everywhere for a while now so I have no excuses to why I haven't picked one up!
    Also, that hair colour is so so so nice. I haven't had any bright colour in my hair for a few years now and I miss it!
    Great post! :)

    http://thatkatygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, I'm happy you enjoyed my post!
      -xxxx-

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...