Friday, 22 May 2015

The creepiest boy in my class

At my school, there's this boy called Harry Winter who has had a crush on me for the last few months, at first I didn't think much of it but it started to get annoying how everyone knew and they kept reminding me of it (and still do)
A few months passed and Harry took my PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS! I told him to get rid of it, he did after a few weeks of attempting  to get me to be his girlfriend (never going to happen)
Recently he released a YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT ME:


I know it may seem like i'm over reacting but honestly it's scary how he looks at me in class and how he tells everyone how much he loves me.
He has made me scared to go to school everyday. 
Something similar happened to my friend Beth, she told the school and they did NOTHING and it pissed me off so much because this boy took her phone number and kept calling her, all the school did was call her mum and he got a detention. THAT'S ALL!

So there is no way to get out of this.
AND I'M BLOODY SICK OF IT!

(ps. Harry if you are reading, I hate you and you have no chance)
-xxxx-

2 comments:

  1. Oh this happened to me he found my number and started telling people he was my boyfriend. Just tell your councillor or maybe try to piss him off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, me and my friend Beth keep pissing him off and it seems to be working
      -xxxx-

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...