Monday, 25 May 2015

My radio 1 big weekend experience

 On Saturday, I was luck enough to go to
'Radio 1 Big Weekend', which is a music festival set up by the BBC. Only 50,000 people got tickets and me and my mum were two of them.
We left the house at 11am and got to the venue at 12, which was perfect timing!

We watched many acts including-
5sos
Charli XCX
Fall Out Boy (one of my favorites)
David Guetta
Hozier (one of my favorites)
Florence and the machine (My Favorite!)

We spent the whole day moving from stage to stage to see my favorite artists and musicians.
My favorite was Florence and the machine although she had broken her foot.
Her voice was so powerful and original.
I have been listening to Fall Out Boy for a while now and I completely freaked out when they came on stage and performed Centuries.

 I also saw Tanya Burr And Jim while I was there! I didn't go up to them though because i'm socially awkward, lol.
Overall I had  an amazing time at Big Weekend and want it to happen all again.
If you want to see videos or photos from the performances on Saturday and Sunday Click Here to go to the BBC website.

-xxxx-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...