Sunday, 17 May 2015

Berry yogurt face mask

I was searching the internet and came across this delicious pamper recipe...
Photo: http://jenloveskev.com/

Ingredients
2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
2 tablespoons of honey
1/4 a cup of mixed berries
1 tablespoon of lemon juice

Step 1: Put the yogurt and honey in a blender and combine

Step 2: Add the berries into the blender and combine until smooth and then mix in the lemon juice

Step 3: With a clean hand, apply the mixture to your face and leave for 10-15 minutes, then rinse your face 

Enjoy!


-xxxx-






4 comments:

  1. love your tips, I'm a guy, hopefully this works on me too :D

    www.isumiru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog and I'm honestly a big fan of yours now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...