Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Barry M Genie review

The other day I bought a new lip stain!
It is by the brand 'Barry M' and was on sale at £3.49.
I was mainly attracted to this product because of the colour as it is bright green! When I swatched this  product in the store, it turned pink on my hand!
I 'm not quite sure how this product works but I think it's MAGICAL! 

This product is really amazing and I think its really cool. It is easy to apply and feels like you are not wearing anything so you do not need to worry about you getting it everywhere when you eat. Although there is not much in the tube so I don't quite know if it was worth £3.49 but I love the concept of the product and the way it works.
Overall I like the product but I think it could be cheaper but I love it!
I hope you like this style of post! If you want to check out this product on Barry M's website Click Here
-xxxx-


6 comments:

  1. I never realised BarryM realised new lip stains! Glad I came across this post :)

    Raqda - http://www.raydantblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I only found out when I got to the shop!
      -xxxx-

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks scary but good it turns pink! I'd think it's maybe a colour corrector for natural looking lips like it changes to the colour of your lips if that makes sense? x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour does look very scary! But it's amazing how it changes.
      -xxxx-

      Delete
  3. we have one similar here in morocco ^_^ http://myblogzayn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love Barry M products to much
    -xxxx-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...